Round 0: each registered politician cast their 1 proposed policy into a hat anonymously. 20% of the voting population are designated “imposters”. The other 80% are “crew mates”.
Round 1: crew votes for their least favorite policy. The one with the most votes is cast out. However if the majority of the imposters correctly vote for this same policy it wins and pass into motion and the other discussed policies are discarded.
The least popular item has a pretty good chance of winning election 1. Which could could heavily favor minorities. But when people start strategically voting, who knows.
If anyone wants to like to this in like a Minecraft, or matrix server, holla, I want to try it too.
All forms of game discussion go here, from video gaming, to card games, to tabletop gaming.
That sounds like fun! If we can get enough people I’d love to use revolt or discord to do so.