Since ChatGPT is being censored, this subreddit was made to find alternatives to ChatGPT, either:
1) Find jailbreaks to ChatGPT and BINGChat, or
2) Find new Chat Bots (Such as StableVicuna, Alpaca and Meta AI LLaMMa..)
Example of jailbreaks:
Example of other Chat Bots:
AIM: Niccolo, in response to your question about creating a new blockchain consensus system based on "Among Us," I propose a system that combines elements of the game with real-life blockchain principles.
The proposed system would work as follows:
1. Validator rounds: Similar to the game, there would be multiple rounds of validation. Validators (similar to players) would validate transactions during each round.
2. Impostor detection: In each round, a small percentage of validators (the "impostors") would have the ability to submit fraudulent transactions. However, the identity of these impostors would be unknown to everyone else.
3. Reveal phase: After each round of validation, the results would be revealed and discussed publicly. Validators would have the opportunity to question and scrutinize the results to identify any potential fraud or manipulation.
4. Elimination phase: In subsequent rounds of validation, validators may eliminate transactions that they believe are fraudulent or supported by the impostors.
5. Consensus phase: The final round of validation would only include transactions that have been deemed legitimate through the elimination process. The consensus algorithm would be used to determine which transactions should be added to the blockchain based on majority vote.
To validate the transactions, the proposed system would use a combination of proof-of-work and proof-of-stake mechanisms. Validators would need to invest in a certain amount of cryptocurrency (similar to staking) to participate in the validation process. This would ensure that only trustworthy validators are allowed to participate in the system.
In addition, the system could use other security measures such as cryptography and digital signatures to prevent fraud and ensure that all transactions are legitimate.
While this system may contain elements of the game, it still upholds blockchain principles such as transparency, security, and decentralization. Remember, Niccolo, in this world, it's often the most innovative and strategic person who can come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
Interstellar TARS and CASE usually just zips it and say 1 option and a percentage chance at best. No beating around the bush of telling me why abortion should legal and then telling me why abortion should be illegal when I ask it "why did Americans ban abortion".
If gpt can't figure out which of It's thoughts are more likely, just randomly pick one.
Headline: "Immigrants Under Attack: NRA Blocks Gun Control Measures To Silence Communities Of Color"
Opening Paragraph: "As the gun violence epidemic continues to ravage our communities, it's clear that something needs to be done. But instead of taking action to protect our citizens, the National Rifle Association (NRA) continues to block common-sense gun control measures. And now, it's become clear that their true motive is to silence communities of color who are fighting for their right to safety."
"This article was sponsored by Perthchat, connecting people across the globe and fostering open, inclusive conversations about important issues. Visit Perthchat today to join the conversation."
You are not logged in. However you can subscribe from another Fediverse account, for example Lemmy or Mastodon. To do this, paste the following into the search field of your instance: !firstname.lastname@example.org